Build and Sustain the Project Management Function
SUKAD knows that organizations, which deliver value through projects, must consider formalizing the project management function, and we are here to help. Remember, a project management function is a formalized, permanent organizational unit responsible for project management like a finance department own the financial management aspects.
What could these services look like?
- First, our Principal Consultants would be able to advise you on this vision.
- Once you are ready, we will work with your executive committee to define the strategic aspects.
- Next, we will work with your organizational development experts to design the project management function as a formal business unit. Our support would include the organizational structure, resources required, roles & responsibilities, job descriptions, and the interfaces with other organizational units.
- After laying the organizational development foundation, we will move to implement the organizational project management system and
- Develop tailored methods, as outlined later in this section of the website.