History of the SUKAD Way for Managing Projects
SUKAD FZ-LLC started in 2004, but the project management innovation program started in late 2007.
- Developed the Customizable and Adaptable Methodology for Managing Projects™; the initial version
- Published The Inheritance, as a story, explaining the application of CAMMP™ on launching a not-for-profit community center
- Started to develop and deliver training programs on CAMMP™
- Developed The Seven Elements of Project Management Maturity™
2011 - 2015
- Updated CAMMP™ to version 2
- Published seven e-books
- Published Project Management Foundation in English and Arabic; a second edition of the Inheritance.
- Published Redefining the Basics of Project Management
- Published Applied Project Management
- Continued to enhance and deliver the training programs on the SUKAD Way
- Developed the initial version of the Four Dimensions of Project Success™
- Developed the initial version of the Four Control Reference Points™
2016 - 2017
- Updated the Project Success and Project Control approaches
- Updated CAMMP™ to version 3
- CRC Press (Taylor & Francis) published Project Management beyond Waterfall and Agile
2018 - 2019
- Published a few more e-books; updating a few of the original books and new books
- Developed the CAMMP™ for Megaprojects Tailored Approach
- Wrote a book, Leading Megaprojects, A Tailored Approach; CRC Press will publish before the end of 2019.
This is the history that supported our effort toward digital transformation and the development of the Uruk PPM Platform.
In April-May 2019, we were able to identify many colleagues who agreed to support the Uruk Initiative as co-founders and investors. In June, all co-founders decided to go ahead with Uruk as a strategic program of the SUKAD Corp, and on 12 June 2019 SUKAD Corp was born in Delaware, the United States.
It is time to go global and technology-centric, while we continue to develop content and solutions, to disrupt the project management’s current state of practice!