History of the SUKAD Way for Managing Projects
Although we registered SUKAD FZ-LLC in the UAE in 2004 and offered numerous services in the first couple of years, we did not start the project management innovation program until late 2007.
- Developed the Customizable and Adaptable Methodology for Managing Projects™; the initial version
- Published The Inheritance, as a story, explaining the application of CAMMP™ on launching a not-for-profit community center,
- Started to develop and deliver training programs on CAMMP™, and
- Developed The Seven Elements of Project Management Maturity™
2011 - 2015
- Updated CAMMP™ to version 2,
- Published seven e-books
- Published Project Management Foundation in English and Arabic; a second edition of the Inheritance,
- Published Redefining the Basics of Project Management.
- Published Applied Project Management.
- Continued to enhance and deliver the training programs on the SUKAD Way
- Developed the initial version of the Four Dimensions of Project Success™, and
- Developed the initial version of the Four Control Reference Points™
2016 - 2019
- Updated the Project Success and Project Control approaches,
- Updated CAMMP™ to version 3,
- CRC Press (Taylor & Francis) published Project Management beyond Waterfall and Agile, which the primary knowledge source for CAMMP™ version 3,
- Published a few more e-books; updating a few of the original books and new books,
- Developed the CAMMP™ for Megaprojects Tailored Approach,
- CRC Press (Taylor & Francis) published Leading Megaprojects, A Tailored Approach; which document CAMMP™ for Megaprojects.
- Established SUKAD Corp as a Tech Startup in the United States,
- Developed and documented the vision for transforming the SUKAD Way™ Project Management Framework into a digital solution, the Uruk Platform,
- Started the first project in the Uruk program, which is to develop the initial product and market release of the Uruk Platform, planned for the 3rd quarter of 2021.