History of the SUKAD Way for Managing Projects
SUKAD FZ-LLC started in 2004 but the project management innovation program started in late 2007.
- Developed the Customizable and Adaptable Methodology for Managing Projects™; the initial version.
- Published The Inheritance, as a story, explaining the application of CAMMP™ on launching a not-for-profit community center.
- Started to develop and deliver training programs on CAMMP™.
2011 - 2015
- Developed The Seven Elements of Project Management Maturity™
- Updated CAMMP™ to version 2
- Published seven e-books
- Published Project Management Foundation in English and Arabic; a second edition of the Inheritance.
- Published Redefining the Basics of Project Management
- Published Applied Project Management
- Continued to enhance and deliver the training programs on the SUKAD Way.
- Developed the initial version of the Four Dimensions of Project Success™
- Developed the initial version of the Four Control Reference Points™
2016 - 2017
- Updated the Project Success and Project Control approaches
- Updated CAMMP™ to version 3
- CRC Press (Taylor & Francis) published Project Management beyond Waterfall and Agile.
2018 - 2019
- Published a few more e-books; updating a few of the original books and new books
- Developed the CAMMP™ for Megaprojects Tailored Approach
- Wrote a book, Leading Megaprojects, A Tailored Approach; CRC Press will publish before the end of 2019.
This is the history that supported our effort toward digital transformation and the development of the Uruk PPM Platform. In April-May 2019 we were able to identify many colleagues who agreed to support the Uruk Initiative as co-founders and investors. In June all co-founders agree to go ahead with Uruk as a strategic program of the SUKAD Corp and on 12 June 2019 SUKAD Corp was born in Delaware, the United States.
It is time to go global and technology centric, while we continue to develop content and solutions, and disrupt the project management’s current state of practice!